ON THE MOVE-RBC hires financial adviser from UBS
Jan 22 (Reuters) - RBC Wealth Management, the U.S. brokerage operation of Royal Bank of Canada, said it had hired financial adviser Kelly Kerr from UBS.
Kerr has 14 years of industry experience with more than $115 million in assets under management.
He joined earlier this month in the company's San Antonio, Texas office, RBC Wealth said on Wednesday.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details