ON THE MOVE-RBC hires financial adviser from UBS
Jan 22 (Reuters) - RBC Wealth Management, the U.S. brokerage operation of Royal Bank of Canada, said it had hired financial adviser Kelly Kerr from UBS.
Kerr has 14 years of industry experience with more than $115 million in assets under management.
He joined earlier this month in the company's San Antonio, Texas office, RBC Wealth said on Wednesday.
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Libya threatens to bomb North Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port