SINGAPORE PRESS-Two S'pore developers unveil overseas residential projects-Straits Times
Two Singapore developers unveiled plans to develop sites overseas for residences, the Straits Times Daily reported.
Stamford Land Corp Ltd has lodged an application to redevelop a heritage site in Sydney, Australia.
The mainboard-listed company said in a statement that the proposal for the development of 93-97 Macquarie Street, where its Sir Stamford Circular Quay hotel currently stands, includes retaining and adapting the former Health Department Building.
In Indonesia, Keppel Land has agreed to acquire a three-hectare site for about 400.8 billion rupiah ($33 million) in West Jakarta where it will develop a high-rise condominium with ancillary shophouses for sale.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 12132.5000 Indonesian rupiahs) ($1 = 1.2785 Singapore dollars) (Compiled by Brian Leonal; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |