Goldman Sachs to place 5 percent of Spain's Almirall
MADRID Jan 22 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs said on Wednesday it will place 5 percent of Spanish drug maker Almirall, currently held by Grupo Plafin, through an accelerated book building process.
The private placement of some 8.7 million shares will be made to institutional investors, the U.S. investor said in a statement to Spain's stock market regulator.
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas militants on Day 6 of Gaza offensive |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid