Goldman Sachs to place 5 percent of Spain's Almirall
MADRID Jan 22 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs said on Wednesday it will place 5 percent of Spanish drug maker Almirall, currently held by Grupo Plafin, through an accelerated book building process.
The private placement of some 8.7 million shares will be made to institutional investors, the U.S. investor said in a statement to Spain's stock market regulator.
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |