Spain sets guidance on new 10-year euro bond
LONDON, Jan 22 (IFR) - The Kingdom of Spain has opened order books on its new 10-year bond with guidance set at mid-swaps plus 185bp area, said a bank managing the deal on Wednesday.
Spain, rated Baa3/BBB-/BBB, on Tuesday mandated Barclays, BBVA, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, Santander and Societe Generale to manage the syndicated sale, maturing in April 2024.
The deal is expected to price later on Wednesday. (Reporting by John Geddie; editing by Alex Chambers)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee