Stada says 2013 sales above 2 bln eur
FRANKFURT Jan 22 (Reuters) - German generic drugmaker Stada Arzneimittel said on Wednesday it posted more than 2 billion euros ($2.71 billion) in sales last year, citing preliminary figures.
Based on Thomson Reuters data, analysts on average were expecting 2013 revenue of about 2 billion euros, up from 1.84 billion in 2012.
"Our activities in the two market regions of CIS/Eastern Europe as well as Asia & Pacific, and our Branded Products segment, contributed to the sales growth in particular," the group said in a statement.
($1 = 0.7383 euros) (Reporting by Ludwig Burger)
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Russian-backed separatists enter southeast Ukraine town
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |