Stada says 2013 sales above 2 bln eur
FRANKFURT Jan 22 (Reuters) - German generic drugmaker Stada Arzneimittel said on Wednesday it posted more than 2 billion euros ($2.71 billion) in sales last year, citing preliminary figures.
Based on Thomson Reuters data, analysts on average were expecting 2013 revenue of about 2 billion euros, up from 1.84 billion in 2012.
"Our activities in the two market regions of CIS/Eastern Europe as well as Asia & Pacific, and our Branded Products segment, contributed to the sales growth in particular," the group said in a statement.
($1 = 0.7383 euros) (Reporting by Ludwig Burger)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions