Unilever weighing sale of Slim-Fast-report
Jan 22 (Reuters) - Consumer goods group Unilever is considering whether to sell its Slim-Fast business, Sky News reported on Wednesday.
The Anglo-Dutch maker of Ben & Jerry's ice cream and Dove soap declined to comment on the report.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- UPDATE 2-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning