U.S. appeals court won't revisit California ethanol ruling
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court on Wednesday refused to revisit a ruling which upheld California's low carbon fuel standards regarding ethanol, according to a court filing.
A three-judge panel of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco had upheld California's regulations last year. In a decision released on Wednesday, the 9th Circuit refused to rehear the case before a larger panel of judges. The case could still be appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court.
(Reporting by Dan Levine; Editing by Jonathan Oatis)
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation