Fujitsu looking to buy IBM's server business: WSJ
(Reuters) - Japan's Fujitsu Ltd is considering buying International Business Machines Corp's low-end server business, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter.
Fujitsu and IBM could not be reached for comment.
Recent reports have identified Lenovo Group Ltd and Dell Inc as potential buyers of the x86 server unit, which powers corporate data centers.
Lenovo and IBM failed to reach an agreement last year over the business after differing on pricing. (link.reuters.com/ceg36v)
(Reporting by Neha Alawadhi in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Governor Christie's trustworthiness takes a hit in New Jersey poll