Fujitsu looking to buy IBM's server business: WSJ
(Reuters) - Japan's Fujitsu Ltd is considering buying International Business Machines Corp's low-end server business, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter.
Fujitsu and IBM could not be reached for comment.
Recent reports have identified Lenovo Group Ltd and Dell Inc as potential buyers of the x86 server unit, which powers corporate data centers.
Lenovo and IBM failed to reach an agreement last year over the business after differing on pricing. (link.reuters.com/ceg36v)
(Reporting by Neha Alawadhi in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |