New York City water system to sell $360 mln of bonds next week
Jan 22 (Reuters) - The New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority said on Wednesday that it intends to sell $360 million of second-resolution fixed-rate tax-exempt revenue bonds on Jan. 28, following a one-day retail order period.
Raymond James is the book-running senior manager on the deal.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |