New York City water system to sell $360 mln of bonds next week
Jan 22 (Reuters) - The New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority said on Wednesday that it intends to sell $360 million of second-resolution fixed-rate tax-exempt revenue bonds on Jan. 28, following a one-day retail order period.
Raymond James is the book-running senior manager on the deal.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane