Former Dallas Cowboys player Brent guilty of intoxication manslaughter
DALLAS Jan 22 (Reuters) - A Texas jury on Wednesday found former Dallas Cowboys player Josh Brent guilty of intoxication manslaughter for causing a single-car crash in December 2012 that killed teammate Jerry Brown Jr.
Prosecutors said Brent drank heavily at a Dallas area club, got behind the wheel of his car and flipped it in a high-speed crash that killed Brown. (Reporting by Lisa Maria Garza; Writing by Jon Herskovitz; Editing by Scott Malone)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |