VIETNAM PRESS-Securities firm SSI's net drops 18 pct y/y in 2013 - Lao Dong
Saigon Securities Incorp posted a net profit of 370 billion dong ($17.6 million) last year, an 18 percent decline from 2012, the Lao Dong (Labour) newspaper reports.
The Ho Chi Minh City-based firm's revenue last year fell 9 percent despite a 31 percent gain in income from brokerage services, the report said. SSI is the second-biggest brokerage firm by market share on the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing jet could slow Malaysian Airline's return to profit