VMWare to buy mobile security firm AirWatch in $1.54 bln deal
Jan 22 (Reuters) - Cloud software maker VMWare Inc said it would buy mobile security company AirWatch for about $1.18 billion in cash and about $365 million in installment payments and assumed unvested equity.
AirWatch will become a unit of VMWare and its employees will continue to report to AirWatch founder and Chief Executive John Marshall.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case