VMWare to buy mobile security firm AirWatch in $1.54 bln deal
Jan 22 (Reuters) - Cloud software maker VMWare Inc said it would buy mobile security company AirWatch for about $1.18 billion in cash and about $365 million in installment payments and assumed unvested equity.
AirWatch will become a unit of VMWare and its employees will continue to report to AirWatch founder and Chief Executive John Marshall.
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- China's Guangdong province removes over 850 'naked officials' from their posts