VMWare to buy mobile security firm AirWatch in $1.54 bln deal
Jan 22 (Reuters) - Cloud software maker VMWare Inc said it would buy mobile security company AirWatch for about $1.18 billion in cash and about $365 million in installment payments and assumed unvested equity.
AirWatch will become a unit of VMWare and its employees will continue to report to AirWatch founder and Chief Executive John Marshall.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols