VMWare to buy mobile security firm AirWatch in $1.54 bln deal
Jan 22 (Reuters) - Cloud software maker VMWare Inc said it would buy mobile security company AirWatch for about $1.18 billion in cash and about $365 million in installment payments and assumed unvested equity.
AirWatch will become a unit of VMWare and its employees will continue to report to AirWatch founder and Chief Executive John Marshall.
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks