Goldman Sachs places 5 pct of Spain's Almirall at 11.75 eur/share
MADRID Jan 23 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs on Thursday said it had placed a 5 percent stake in Spanish drug maker Almirall belonging to Grupo Plafin at 11.75 euros per share.
In a notice to Spain's stock market regulator, it also said the placement, carried out through an accelerated book building, was worth 102 million euros ($138 million).
- U.S. pledges 3,000 troops to fight Ebola; experts say more needed
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |
- Stocks turn higher ahead of Fed meeting, oil up