Goldman Sachs places 5 pct of Spain's Almirall at 11.75 eur/share
MADRID Jan 23 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs on Thursday said it had placed a 5 percent stake in Spanish drug maker Almirall belonging to Grupo Plafin at 11.75 euros per share.
In a notice to Spain's stock market regulator, it also said the placement, carried out through an accelerated book building, was worth 102 million euros ($138 million).
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data