Goldman Sachs places 5 pct of Spain's Almirall at 11.75 eur/share
MADRID Jan 23 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs on Thursday said it had placed a 5 percent stake in Spanish drug maker Almirall belonging to Grupo Plafin at 11.75 euros per share.
In a notice to Spain's stock market regulator, it also said the placement, carried out through an accelerated book building, was worth 102 million euros ($138 million).
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped