Italy's Autogrill signs coffee deal with Russia's Rosneft
MILAN Jan 23 (Reuters) - Italian motorway snackbar company Autogrill said on Friday it has agreed with Russia's Rosneft to develop its Acafe coffee shop brand in service stations around the site of the forthcoming Winter Olympics in Sochi.
Autogrill said the Russian oil and gas firm, which is sponsoring the Olympics, would manage the coffee shops as a franchise in seven new service stations.
Autogrill CEO Gianmario Tondato da Ruos said the company had been developing its business in Russia since opening in a St Petersburg airport last September, and plans "to explore growth opportunities in the country's travel channels."
(Reporting by Isla Binnie, editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official