India cbank to hold 14-day term repo for 390 bln rupees on Jan 24
MUMBAI Jan 23 (Reuters) - The Reserve Bank of India will conduct a 14-day variable term repo for 390 billion rupees ($6.31 billion) on Jan 24.
The reversal of the 14-day term repo will be on Feb. 7. ($1 = 61.8450 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Suvashree Dey Choudhury; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV