INDONESIA PRESS--Indosat to spend 16 trln rupiah on capex until 2015 - Investor Daily
Phone operator PT Indosat Tbk, a unit of Qatar's Ooredoo QSC, plans to spend 16 trillion rupiah ($1.32 billion) on capital expenditure in 2014-2015, aiming to boost revenue by 5 percent to 7 percent until 2015, according to a report by Standard & Poor's, the Investor Daily reports.
The firm earlier said it will spend 8 trillion rupiah on capex this year to complete modernising all networks, CEO Alexander Rusli said. (Investor Daily)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 12,140 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- D'Souza gets community confinement for election law violation
- Three killed, including shooter, at UPS facility in Alabama
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York