Italy asset management posts outflows of 582 mln euros in Dec
MILAN Jan 23 (Reuters) - Italy's asset management industry had net outflows of 582 million euros ($789.45 million) in December from inflows of 4.788 billion euros a month earlier, preliminary data released by industry group Assogestioni showed on Thursday.
For the year inflows totaled 64.9 billion euros, Assogestioni said in a note. ($1 = 0.7372 euros) (Reporting by Stephen Jewkes)
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Ukraine votes in poll likely to strengthen president's hand |