Janus Capital CEO Weil calls outflows 'disappointing'
Jan 23 (Reuters) - Janus Capital Group Inc Chief Executive Officer Richard Weil called the company's fourth-quarter outflows "disappointing," but said "we believe we've taken important steps to make them better in the future," such as changing its portfolio management team.
Weil spoke on a conference call with analysts after the Denver company reported its results earlier on Thursday.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- At least four servicemen killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl
- Israel presses on with Gaza offensive, Palestinians fire rockets |