Janus Capital CEO Weil calls outflows 'disappointing'
Jan 23 (Reuters) - Janus Capital Group Inc Chief Executive Officer Richard Weil called the company's fourth-quarter outflows "disappointing," but said "we believe we've taken important steps to make them better in the future," such as changing its portfolio management team.
Weil spoke on a conference call with analysts after the Denver company reported its results earlier on Thursday.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data