Janus Capital CEO Weil calls outflows 'disappointing'
Jan 23 (Reuters) - Janus Capital Group Inc Chief Executive Officer Richard Weil called the company's fourth-quarter outflows "disappointing," but said "we believe we've taken important steps to make them better in the future," such as changing its portfolio management team.
Weil spoke on a conference call with analysts after the Denver company reported its results earlier on Thursday.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of UK hostage David Haines |
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- UK's Cameron resists calls for air strikes despite hostage killing |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |