U.S. says it is suing KBR for defrauding its army in Iraq
Jan 23 (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department said on Thursday it had sued defense contractor KBR Inc and two Kuwait-based subcontractors for defrauding the U.S. Army while providing logistical support in Iraq.
In a statement, the Justice Department said it had filed the lawsuit in U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois against Houston-based KBR and subcontractors La Nouvelle General Trading & Contracting Co and First Kuwaiti Trading Co.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings collapse in explosion, two dead
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia