East African Breweries plans to raise $63 mln via commercial paper
NAIROBI Jan 23 (Reuters) - East African Breweries Ltd. plans to raise 5.4 billion shillings ($62.97 million) through a one year commercial paper, the company said on Thursday in a newspaper advertisement.
The brewer, controlled by Britain's Diageo Plc, did not indicate the rate of return or what the debt would be used for.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source