East African Breweries plans to raise $63 mln via commercial paper
NAIROBI Jan 23 (Reuters) - East African Breweries Ltd. plans to raise 5.4 billion shillings ($62.97 million) through a one year commercial paper, the company said on Thursday in a newspaper advertisement.
The brewer, controlled by Britain's Diageo Plc, did not indicate the rate of return or what the debt would be used for.
- Qatar will not host World Cup: FIFA official
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- New Jersey man attacked and killed by black bear, police say
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website