Goldman places 15.2 mln LEG Immobilien shares at 42.50 eur/shr
FRANKFURT Jan 23 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs has places 15.2 mln shares in German real estate company LEG Immobilien at 42.50 euros ($57.65)apiece, via its Saturea BV holding, the bank said in a statement on Thursday.
The shares, which represent 25.65 percent of outstanding LEG Immobilien shares, were placed through an accelerated bookbuilt offering with institutional investors.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data