Goldman places 15.2 mln LEG Immobilien shares at 42.50 eur/shr
FRANKFURT Jan 23 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs has places 15.2 mln shares in German real estate company LEG Immobilien at 42.50 euros ($57.65)apiece, via its Saturea BV holding, the bank said in a statement on Thursday.
The shares, which represent 25.65 percent of outstanding LEG Immobilien shares, were placed through an accelerated bookbuilt offering with institutional investors.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on