US municipal bond funds report $85.9 mln in weekly inflows-Lipper
WASHINGTON Jan 23 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds posted a second week in a row of net inflows, drawing in $85.9 million in the week ended Jan. 22 after net inflows of $103.34 million the prior week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average, however, remained negative at $325.65 million, according to Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
Investors primarily put money into high-yield funds, which saw inflows of $160.23 million after $276.36 million of inflows in the week ended Jan. 15.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Timeline: The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official