Peru's central bank sells $1 million as sol weakens
LIMA Jan 23 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank sold $1 million in the local spot market on Thursday and the sol currency weakened 0.14 percent to finish at 2.812/2.813 per dollar.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details