PHILIPPINES PRESS-Alphaland files complaint against Ashmore execs - Inquirer
The management of Philippine developer Alphaland Corp has filed a complaint with the Securities and Exchange Commission against two executives of British fund Ashmore, an Alphaland shareholder, over an allegedly questionable 2012 equity deal, the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia