PHILIPPINES PRESS-Alphaland files complaint against Ashmore execs - Inquirer
The management of Philippine developer Alphaland Corp has filed a complaint with the Securities and Exchange Commission against two executives of British fund Ashmore, an Alphaland shareholder, over an allegedly questionable 2012 equity deal, the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |