PHILIPPINES PRESS-PLDT's $332 mln bond sale gets SEC clearance - Star
Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co has obtained clearance from the Securities and Exchange Commission to sell up to 15 billion pesos ($332 million) worth of long-term, fixed-rate bonds within the first quarter, the Philippine Star newspaper reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data