Qatar Navigation unit secures $425 mln ship financing
DUBAI Jan 23 (Reuters) - Qatar Shipping, a unit Qatar Navigation, has secured a 12-year, 1.55 billion riyals ($425.65 million) loan from a consortium of international banks, according to a bourse filing on Thursday.
The money will be used to refinance existing debt facilities on four liquefied natural gas tankers, the statement said.
The lending banks include Standard Chartered, Mizuho Bank and Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ . ($1 = 3.6415 Qatar riyals) (Reporting by Matt Smith; Editing by Dinesh Nair)
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies