Russia's Petropavlovsk sees 2014 gold output down
MOSCOW Jan 23 (Reuters) - Russia-focused gold miner Petropavlovsk said on Thursday it expects its 2014 gold production to decline to 625,000 troy ounces from 741,200 ounces in 2013.
Its net debt fell 11 percent, year-on-year, to $945 million as of the end of December, the company added.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar soars to six-year peak on yen after Fed, Tokyo stocks cheer
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- UPDATE 4-Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading