Russia's Petropavlovsk sees 2014 gold output down
MOSCOW Jan 23 (Reuters) - Russia-focused gold miner Petropavlovsk said on Thursday it expects its 2014 gold production to decline to 625,000 troy ounces from 741,200 ounces in 2013.
Its net debt fell 11 percent, year-on-year, to $945 million as of the end of December, the company added.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad