ON THE MOVE-Stifel hires financial adviser from Wells Fargo
Jan 23 (Reuters) - Stifel Financial Corp said it had hired financial adviser William Drake from Wells Fargo Advisors.
A 30-year investment industry veteran, Drake managed a number of offices at Wells Fargo with more than 40 advisers and over $1 billion in assets under management.
He has joined Stifel, Nicolaus & Co Inc as senior vice president/investments and branch manager of the Hackensack, New Jersey, office.
Stifel Nicolaus is the broker dealer subsidiary of Stifel Financial.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling