St. James's Place assets rise to 44.3 bln stg
LONDON Jan 23 (Reuters) - British wealth manager St. James's Place PLC saw its assets boosted by strong sales and recovering financial markets in 2013, rising nearly a third to 44.3 billion pounds.
In an earnings statement for the 12 months to December 31, the company said sales rose 16 percent during the year, spurring 4.3 billion pounds net inflow of new funds.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin three-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000
- Tea Party out-muscles Boehner on border-security funding