St. James's Place assets rise to 44.3 bln stg
LONDON Jan 23 (Reuters) - British wealth manager St. James's Place PLC saw its assets boosted by strong sales and recovering financial markets in 2013, rising nearly a third to 44.3 billion pounds.
In an earnings statement for the 12 months to December 31, the company said sales rose 16 percent during the year, spurring 4.3 billion pounds net inflow of new funds.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor