St. James's Place assets rise to 44.3 bln stg
LONDON Jan 23 (Reuters) - British wealth manager St. James's Place PLC saw its assets boosted by strong sales and recovering financial markets in 2013, rising nearly a third to 44.3 billion pounds.
In an earnings statement for the 12 months to December 31, the company said sales rose 16 percent during the year, spurring 4.3 billion pounds net inflow of new funds.
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video