Batista's oil company agrees to delay restructure plan
BRASILIA Jan 24 (Reuters) - Bankrupt oil company Oleo e Gas Participações S.A., controlled by Brazilian businessman Eike Batista, has agreed with bondholders to delay the presentation of its restructuring plan until Jan. 31, the company said in a statement on Friday.
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports