Boeing still investigating Japan Airlines battery issue
OSLO Jan 24 (Reuters) - Boeing is still investigating a recent battery cell failure on a Japan Airlines Dreamliner and does not rule out a further modification of the battery based on the investigation, Mike Fleming, the 787's head of services and support, said on Friday.
Fleming said there has been no battery cell failures on any Dreamliners mid flight since the company redesigned the battery last year and built a containment box around the battery.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after deadline missed
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Some fund managers see oil falling to $60 without OPEC cut