Honeywell fourth-quarter profit rises; sales up 8 percent
Jan 24 (Reuters) - Honeywell International Inc posted a higher fourth-quarter profit on Friday after sales increased across its major segments.
The diversified U.S. manufacturer said net income rose to $947 million, or $1.19 per share, from $251 million, or 32 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue increased 8 percent to $10.39 billion.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |