India to sell 70 bln rupees of T-bills on Jan 29 - cbank
Jan 24 (Reuters) - The Reserve Bank of India will sell 70 billion rupees ($1.13 billion) of treasury bills on Jan. 29, including 40 billion rupees of 91-day T-bills and 30 billion rupees of 182-day T-bills, the central bank said on Friday. ($1 = 61.9600 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoio in Mumbai; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades