INDONESIA PRESS-National banks' profits at 98.54 trln rph in Jan-Nov - Investor Daily
The profit of national banks reached 98.54 trillion rupiah ($8.10 billion) in January-November 2013, up 16 percent from a year earlier, boosted by a 17 percent rise in net interest income to 220.16 trillion rupiah, a report by Indonesia's Financial Services Authority showed.
Total loan disbursements were up 22 percent to 3,241.04 trillion rupiah. (Investor Daily)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 12,165 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data