PHILIPPINES PRESS-San Miguel chief eyes 30 pct stake in GMA 7
Businessman Ramon Ang is making a strong push for a minority stake in GMA Network Inc, casting some degree of uncertainty over a rival bid by Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co, which has long sought a foothold in the major television broadcast firm, the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions