PRESS DIGEST-China - Jan 24
SHANGHAI Jan 24 (Reuters) - Chinese newspapers available in Beijing and Shanghai carried the following stories on Friday. Reuters has not checked the stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
SHANGHAI SECURITIES NEWS
- China's retail sales are expected to grow around 13 percent this year, according to Fang Aiqing, vice-head of the commerce ministry.
- China's state assets watchdog has urged state-owned companies to step up the fight against corruption.
China Securities Journal
- U.S. luxury electric car maker Tesla plans to set up a network of power charging stations in China.
CHINA BUSINESS NEWS
- China's top five state-owned banks have all set their deposit rates to the maximum allowed by regulators to compete for deposits, according to unidentified sources.
For Hong Kong and South China newspapers see.....
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat