State Street profit rises 17 pct
Jan 24 (Reuters) - State Street Corp, the world's second-largest standalone custody bank, said fourth-quarter profit rose 17 percent as it earned more from servicing client assets and managing money.
Net income rose to $545 million, or $1.22 per share, from $468 million, or $1.00 per share, a year earlier.
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |