State Street profit rises 17 pct
Jan 24 (Reuters) - State Street Corp, the world's second-largest standalone custody bank, said fourth-quarter profit rose 17 percent as it earned more from servicing client assets and managing money.
Net income rose to $545 million, or $1.22 per share, from $468 million, or $1.00 per share, a year earlier.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |