Tesla China to contribute significantly to its global growth in 2014 -exec
BEIJING Jan 24 (Reuters) - U.S. battery carmaker Tesla Motors Inc expects China sales to contribute 30-35 percent of its total global growth targeted for this year, a senior China executive said on Friday.
Veronica Wu, vice president for Tesla's China operations, told Reuters the firm plans to set up stores in 10-12 Chinese cities in 2014.
She also said the obstacles that have delayed Tesla's full entry into the China market have been cleared after recently resolving a trademark dispute over its name in Chinese.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.