China unemployment rate 4.05 pct at end Q4 2013 -labor min
BEIJING (Reuters) - China's urban unemployment rate ticked up slightly to 4.05 percent at the end of December 2013 from 4.04 percent three months earlier, the country's labor ministry said on Friday.
Li Zhong, spokesman of the Human Resources and Social Security Ministry, told a media conference that China's jobless rate was around 4.1 percent for the whole of 2013.
China aims to keep its registered urban unemployment rate below 4.6 percent in 2014, unchanged from its target for 2013.
(Reporting By Xiaoyi Shao and Jonathan Standing)
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source