VIETNAM PRESS-Sacombank targets 5.6 pct rise in gross profit this year - Lao Dong
Ho Chi Minh City-based Sacombank targets a 5.6 percent rise in its gross profit this year at 3 trillion dong ($142 million) and boost the registered capital by 13 percent to 14 trillion dong, the Lao Dong (Labour) newspaper reported.
The bank has targeted lending in 2014 to grow 11 percent, below the 15 percent expansion last year, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane