VIETNAM PRESS-Sacombank targets 5.6 pct rise in gross profit this year - Lao Dong
Ho Chi Minh City-based Sacombank targets a 5.6 percent rise in its gross profit this year at 3 trillion dong ($142 million) and boost the registered capital by 13 percent to 14 trillion dong, the Lao Dong (Labour) newspaper reported.
The bank has targeted lending in 2014 to grow 11 percent, below the 15 percent expansion last year, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds