Workspace posts rise in quarterly rent on rising London demand
Jan 24 (Reuters) - Workspace Group Plc, a landlord for small businesses, said third-quarter rent per square foot rose 1.9 percent, boosted by stronger demand in London's growing real estate market.
The real estate investment trust provides office space to businesses under flexible lease agreements.
It said like-for-like rent roll - the rent received from each tenant - rose 1.8 percent to 0.9 million pounds ($1.50 million) in the three months ended Dec. 31..
Occupancy remained stable at 90.7 percent, Workspace said.
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Ferguson march muted, police officer disciplined over video |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. protests intercept of Navy jet by Chinese warplane