Eurogroup chair hopes bad news will give bank tests credibility
DAVOS, Switzerland Jan 25 (Reuters) - The chairman of the Eurogroup of euro zone finance ministers said he hopes this year's asset quality review and stress tests of European banks will reveal some bad news to give the process credibility.
"Actually I rather hope it's going to unveil some unpleasantness because that will give us confidence that things are being done properly," Jeroen Dijsselbloem told the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland on Saturday.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data