EU debt mutualisation would end structural reform -Germany
PARIS Jan 25 (Reuters) - Mutualising public debt in the euro zone would remove any incentive to implement structural economic reforms and therefore Germany will not allow it, Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said on Saturday.
Asked at the World Economic Forum in Davos whether Berlin's new left-right Grand Coalition would make it easier to pursue bolder solutions to the euro zone debt crisis, he said: "Mutualisation of debt would be the end of structural reform."
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data