Serbia's SNS party to seek early election - leader
BELGRADE Jan 25 (Reuters) - The leader of Serbia's centre-right SNS party, the largest party in the Balkan country's ruling coalition, said on Saturday he would seek an early election.
Aleksandar Vucic, deputy prime minister in the 17-month-old coalition government, said he would propose "going to the people" at a meeting of the Serbian Progressive Party (SNS) leadership on Sunday.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details