India's Ahluwalia sees growth of up to 8 percent over 2-3 years
DAVOS, Switzerland (Reuters) - India can achieve economic growth of up to 8 percent over a two- to three-year horizon, Montek Singh Ahluwalia, deputy chairman of the planning commission in India, said on Saturday.
"Personally, I think india can get back to 7.5 to 8 percent growth," he told the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
(Writing by Paul Carrel)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N